Why eat at a local Portage restaurant? There are many reasons to grab a bite to eat. You get out of the house, mingle with family and friends, and eat food cooked by a professional chef. It also saves you time on buying, preparing, and cleaning up. In Portage Indiana, there are plenty of amazing local restaurants to choose from. Below are some of our favorites!
- Fuji Japanese Restaurant- With a beautiful Japanese ambiance and delicious cuisine, Fuji does a great job taking your senses on a vacation. The sushi selection is large and there are a variety of other choices.
- Tate’s Place- Breakfast anyone? Tate’s is a favorite in Portage, serving breakfast foods, sandwiches, and lunch.
- Cappo’s Casual Dining- If you are looking for a spot to relax and have fun, check out Cappo’s Casual Dining. You can pick from favorites like pizza and burgers.
- Depot Hotdogs- If you are looking for authentic Chicago hotdogs, look no further! Depot Hotdogs has a gorgeous outdoor seating and amazing hotdogs.
- Rosewood Family Restaurant- Grab breakfast, lunch, or dinner with the family at Rosewoods. There is something for everyone! The portions are generous and the food is delicious.
Portage is an amazing place to live and eat! Thinking about moving? Contact your team at Matt Evans RE/MAX Lifestyles today at 219.464.2121.